Wednesday, October 27, 2010

CA, Torrance and Lake Arrowhead...

We made it! We are on tour! The first two shows went wonderfully. The first one was in Torrance, CA at the Abundant Life Church. It was a small gathering of family and friends mixed with a handful of fans. Les Sage played along with Steve Goodrich, Jeff Nelson, and My November Guest. All and all it was a great show.

Getting ready and set up for the show.



Our Littlest Rock Star.


Abundant Life Church Performance. Torrance, CA.

As for Lake Arrowhead, CA... Les Sages and My November Guest played an intimate house show right by Rim of the World. I didn't get any pictures of the second show due to the fact that I got horribly lost in LA earlier that day trying to get to a particular Best Buy to pick up my Virgin Mobile Mifi 2200, so that I could have internet on the road. Anyway, getting lost caused us to get on the road much later than originally planned which caused us to get caught in the wonderful LA rush hour traffic. The drive that was supposed to take us 1 1/2 hours, took us 3 plus hours. Needless to say we were rushed to get the show going and I just did video for the band and was unable to get my camera out to takes pics. The intimate setting allowed us to make several new friends that we look forward to seeing again on the 20th of Nov. at the Redlands, CA show.

2 comments:

  1. Man, wish we could have made it! Darn my birthday and husband who had plans for us. :)

    I'm looking forward to reading the blogged adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete